Minal Pharmacy offers the secure and convenient experience of shopping and is provided by DHN Online and Digital Healthcare Network.tv for a wide range of products at preferred prices. These products range from medicines, health & beauty products, electricals, toiletries, vitamins, skincare and fragrances. We aim to deliver the highest possible level of customer care. The Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel provides a selection of products and services found in your local high street pharmacy but through the Internet. This service lets the customer buy from the comfort of their own home or office.
Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel is provided for your personal use only. Only orders from UK addresses, with a UK delivery address will be accepted. Delivery to locations outside the UK WILL ONLY BE MADE SUBJECT TO THE GOODS BEING DELIVERED, LAWS AND RULES OF THE UK AND THE COUNTRY THE GOODS ARE BEING DELIVERED TO.
You must be 18 years or over to place an order. By placing an order you confirm that you are 18 years or over. The general terms and conditions of sale detailed below only govern the contractual relationship between the consumer and the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel, which is operated by Digital Healthcare Network Limited.
Both parties accept these conditions unreservedly. These conditions of sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all others, except in the case of prior written dispensation. By confirming your order, you unreservedly accept our general conditions of sale which have been designed to protect your rights as a consumer as well as our rights as a business.
2. Your Account With Us
You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the goods ordered.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username, email address and password for the purposes of preventing any unauthorised person from using your computer.
You agree to accept responsibility for all activity that occurs through your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe anyone has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and changed your password.
The Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel reserves the right to change any price or description at any time without prior notice. All goods are subject to availability. The ownership of the goods supplied by the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel shall remain vested in DHN Online until full payment is received by the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel and the supplied goods received and signed for by the consumer.
4. Price and Payment
We endeavour to keep our website and catalogue prices updated and accurate but it is possible that the price may have increased from that published. If that happens, we will not send your order until you have confirmed that you wish to order at the new price.
All offers on this site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
All prices include UK value added tax.
You hereby authorize DHN Online to collect payments on behalf of the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel shopping site either by credit or debit card. We currently accept MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, Delta, Maestro (formerly known as Switch), Solo.
5. Delivery Methods
All orders placed will be delivered to the nominated address as specified. Any deliveries that cannot be received at the nominated address will be held at the courier’s depot for seven days and notification will be provided for the customer to arrange for collection of the goods. The Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel will do everything in its power to respect the delivery times indicated online. However we are not responsible for the consequences of a late delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third-party or an Act of God. If you do not receive your package in the indicated time frame, please call our Customer Service Department and we will conduct an investigation which may take several days upon receipt of your claim. During this period no reimbursement or re-delivery will be made.
6. Cancellation of Orders and Returns
In accordance with Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order for up to 7 days day’s after the date of delivery. Please note: Photo-imaging products are non refundable because they are custom made.
In order to cancel your Order, you must notify us by email or call our Customer Service Department within 7 days of receipt of delivery.
If you cancel your order you must take good care of the Goods and return them to us at your own expense by recorded delivery to the address indicated below within 30 days of cancellation of your order.
Note: The Goods must be returned unused with all packaging and seals intact and all fittings and guarantees enclosed. If the Goods have been damaged whilst in your possession, you will be liable for the cost of repairing or replacing the Goods.
A refund will be made within 7 days of your cancellation. If you have paid for the price of the goods by credit or debit card, your account will be re-credited as soon as possible and in any event within 7 working days How to Return or Exchange items:
Our Customer Service Department is open Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. Phone: 0844 251 0377, Fax: 0844 251 0381 or alternatively Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call and state the reason for the return e.g. legitimate fault/damaged/exchange
• Provided that the Customer Service Department is satisfied with the reason for return, customers are entitled to a full refund or an exchange. Please note that ALL returns are evaluated before being processed.
• Customers will be given an authorisation number from the Customer Services Department. The authorisation number must be added to the original invoice receipt along with a brief explanation and reason for return.
• All returns must be in their original packaging (unopened and with product seal intact) in a carefully packed/sealed box together with the Delivery Invoice Receipt. Without this receipt a credit cannot be issued.
• Mark the sealed box: “TV Shopping Channel RETURNS” 134 Mitcham Road, Tooting, London, SW17 9NH
• The sealed/marked box should be posted to the stated address by recorded delivery.
IMPORTANT: CREDIT OR EXCHANGE will NOT be considered if the above indicated procedure is not strictly adhered to in every respect.
PRODUCT WARRANTY: All customers need to complete the product warranty/ Guarantee form. All complaints should be directed to the manufacturer (e.g. Apple, Sony, JVC etc.) The shopping channel will take no responsibility for faulty electrical items covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
7. Damaged or Faulty Goods on Delivery
You must examine the Goods upon receipt. If the Goods are faulty or damaged you must notify the Customer Service Department at the shopping channel immediately. We will provide you with full return details. Upon return of the faulty product we will repair and return the Goods or arrange delivery of replacement Goods.
8. Product Warranty
All Goods supplied by us have a manufacturer supported warranty. Should your product fail within this period, notify our Customer Service Department and we will advise you about the specifics of the manufacturer warranty.
Please Note: All electrical products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty/guarantee (Please send the warranty/ guarantee form direct to the manufacturer and NOT to the TV Shopping Channel).
Certain parts of some goods are considered as personal hygiene items by the manufacturer. As such, damage caused during their use may not be covered. For example, foil and cutting heads on electric shavers.
9. Extent of Liability
We make every effort to ensure that goods advertised for sale on the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel are described accurately. However, the images and descriptions of goods do not form part of the contract between you and us. They are designed to represent a general idea of the goods. You should ensure that the Goods which you are purchasing from us are suitable for your intended purpose. We do not give any guarantee that the goods, which you purchase from us, are suitable for your intended purpose.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you suffer as a result of any breach by us of this contract, including, but not limited to, consequential loss to you and/or loss or damage to the property of third parties. In any event our liability to you arising directly from our negligence will not exceed the invoice value of the Goods. Nothing in this clause will limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
We make every effort to ensure that the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of the shopping channel or any website accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to provide adequate protection for your equipment which you use to access internet.
We will not be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or damage which may be caused to any equipment arising as a result of your use of the shopping channel.
10. Law and Jurisdiction
The contract shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and both parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you access the website from locations outside of England and Wales you are responsible for complying with any laws applicable to that territory.
11. Typographical Inaccuracies
When it comes to listing an incorrect price due to typographical mistake or error in pricing information received from our vendors, the Shopping Channel shall restrain any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, irrespective of whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
The Shopping Channel shall immediately credit your paid amount in case your credit card has been already charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled and will notify you by email.
12. Copyright & Trademark Notice
The Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel is protected under UK and international copyright laws, wherein the logos, images, text, design, graphics, buttons and icons as well as selection, assembly and arrangement are sole assets of the company. The sole purpose of this site is to make a purchase or placing an order with the company and is to be used for no other reason. Any kind of modification, reproduction, uploading, posting, transmission or distribution in any form without prior written consent is strictly illicit.
All the software applied on this site fall under the property of the company. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All marks, names, and logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
13. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channelis run DHN Online and Digital Healthcare Network Limited. The Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site, the information, content, materials or products, included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, the shopping channel disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the TV Shopping Channel will create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
The Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
We take care to ensure that all information available about the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date. Access to the website cannot be guaranteed and your access may be occasionally restricted to allow for fault repairs, maintenance, or the upgrade of new services and products.
We may update these terms and conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you by an announcement on the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel. Your continued use of the website would indicate your acceptance to be bound by the revised terms and conditions.
16. Miscellaneous Provisions
When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to strikes of our own employees. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
17. Complaints Policy
• We endeavour to provide you with the best possible level of service, but in the event of a complaint, please feel rest assured that it is our aim to:
– Deduce what happened,
– Discuss the problem,
– Resolve the problem swiftly, and
– Identify what we can do to make sure the problem does not happen again.
• If you have a complaint or any feedback about our online service, please speak to a member of our Customer Service team either via email or on 0844 251 0377 or in writing to Customer Service, Electronic Pharmacy Business, 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT.
• Please provide us with your Name, Order Receipt Number, Details of the complaint , and we will look to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction. If your complaint is made in writing or email you should receive an acknowledgment within two working days and a response within seven working days.
18. In addition the following Terms and Conditions these terms apply to users of the NHS Prescription Service
All services provided by this Website and other technologies under the ePMS scheme are provided on a “best endeavours” basis. Requests made electronically from this Website will be forwarded to your Doctor as soon as possible. The user agrees to allow the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel to forward ETP requests from your doctor towards the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel.
Due to the range of third party networks and innovative technology used for this transmission we will not be able to guarantee a time of arrival of the request at your Doctor’s surgery or absolutely guarantee that it will arrive at all. You are responsible for determining and checking if this request has been received.
The Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel is legally only able to dispense medicines to the User where we have received either an electronic prescription which has been digitally signed by a prescribing Doctor or alternatively a conventional paper prescription signed in writing by a prescribing Doctor. Prescriptions are issued entirely at the discretion of the prescriber. The Minal Pharmacy shopping site cannot guarantee that a request for a prescription made through this Website will result in a prescription being issued by the prescriber.
19. Delivery of fulfilled Prescriptions
The Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel is not responsible for failure of third party companies’ inability to deliver medicines to the correct address or within any particular time or date.
The User is responsible for signing for packages containing medicines but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address given by the User will be deemed to be receipt of the medicines and fulfilment of the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel’s obligations in dispensing that prescription. You acknowledge and accept that it in the event that the packaging is opened after delivery, we will have no liability to you for lost or damaged items or for what third parties find out about you as a result.
20. Prescriptions Charges.
The user is responsible for providing written evidence of current and valid exemption from payment or alternatively providing valid credit or debit card details which may be charged if you are not exempt from payment. We reserve the right to not deliver medicines to you if your exemption or payment details have expired or are invalid in any way. In such cases the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel will attempt to contact you in such instances to enable you to provide updated information to allow us to dispense the prescription.
21. Postage and Packing.
The following postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your Prescription Order. Where multiple items are included in one prescription, we may despatch the items separately in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If we think that your prescription items may not be suitable for Royal Mail delivery we may, at our discretion and cost use alternative delivery options. All prescriptions are delivered by recorded delivery. Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping cannot accept any responsibility for prescriptions or orders which are delayed or lost due to Royal Mail postal service.
22. Our Return Policy for Prescription orders
If the user’s prescription medicines appear to be damaged or if the delivery appears to be wrong then please contact the TV Shopping Channel immediately.
The Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel will make every effort to replace any damaged products. Please note that the Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel is unable to accept returns or cancellations of prescription products which you have decided you no longer wish to keep. We don’t accept returns for use or re-use of any portion of any drug or non-prescription medication. Any prescription or non-prescription medication returned to our pharmacy will be destroyed
23. Financial funding information and details of NHS Charging Policies
The prescription charge is a tax paid directly to the NHS. It is not received by the pharmacist and does not form part of any remuneration to the pharmacy for NHS pharmaceutical services Some patients can get free prescriptions under certain circumstances – please ask for leaflet HC11 (Policy & Guidance).
Telephone Advice/Order Line 0845 850 0030, General Public – Buy or Renew a PPC On-line http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/prescriptions produces the Drug Tariff monthly
Note: You must be a resident in England to purchase a PPC. Important – Some people can get free prescriptions on age, income or medical grounds.
Check whether you can get free prescriptions before buying a PPC. See the other pages in the Help with Health Costs area for further information.
If you have to pay for more than 3 prescription items in 3 months or 14 items in 12 months, you could save money with a Prescription Prepayment Certificate (PPC). A PPC covers you for all of your own NHS prescriptions, no matter how many items you need.
The charge for a single prescription item is £7.20, whereas a 3-month PPC will cost you £28.25 and a 12-month PPC £104.00. The most convenient way to pay for your 12 month PPC is by Direct Debit meaning you can spread the yearly cost evenly over 10 monthly instalments.
24. Loyalty Club Card Terms and Conditions
Pharmacy Club Card Scheme
• The Pharmacy Club Card Scheme is promoted by Digital Healthcare Network Limited (1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT)
• The Pharmacy Club Card are issued by and remain the property of Digital Healthcare Network Limited and the issuing Pharmacy which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue Pharmacy Club Cards; and (c)on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Pharmacy Club Cards, or points collected, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Pharmacy Club Card scheme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a Pharmacy Club Card, or points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
• All participants in the Pharmacy Club Card scheme must be a resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
• The Pharmacy Club Card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person whose signature is on the card.
• Pharmacy Club Card members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of the issuing pharmacy or Digital Healthcare Network Limited.
• Your Pharmacy Club Card can only be used at the specified Pharmacy stores and other promotional partners who may from time to time be part of the scheme.
• Your Pharmacy Club Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
• The Pharmacy Club Card scheme is only for personal and consumer use. The Pharmacy Club Card points and vouchers cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded. They may only be pooled by members with the same postal address.
• The Pharmacy Club Card cannot be used for any transactions where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owners of a business.
• The Pharmacy Club Card membership card remains the responsibility of the Pharmacy Club Card holder
• If you wish to unsubscribe to this service at anytime simply contact the issuing pharmacy or Digital Healthcare Network Limited
• The issuing Pharmacy or Digital Healthcare Network Limited may change their Terms and Conditions of the Pharmacy Club Card scheme at any time. In such case We will always provide our members with adequate notice of any changes by means of email or through our website: www.pharmacyclubcard.co.uk
• All Pharmacy Club Card members wanting to obtain the latest Terms and Conditions may logon to The Pharmacy Club Card website or by writing to Digital Healthcare Network Limited, 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT
Points & Rewards
• Consumers will be mailed quarterly statements to the customers who have accumulated total of at least 100 points by the end of each collecting period.
• Collecting periods may vary.
• The level of reward given by Pharmacy Club Card will be based on the number of points that a member has collected on pharmacy products by the end of the last day of a collecting period. Points a member has collected on our pharmacy and online shopping products that fall between the level of reward and the next level will be ‘carried over’ as the starting balance(s) for the next collecting period.
• Members who do not reach the minimum number of points needed to qualify for a reward by the end of the collecting period will have their points total ‘carried over’ to the next collecting period.
• Pharmacy Club Card terms and conditions may be found on the back of the application form.
• When requesting your Pharmacy Club Card rewards please note: all customers must redeem and collect all rewards in person at their registered pharmacy.
• All rewards are subject to availability and the standard terms and conditions, booking conditions
25. Legal Requirements
The sale and supply of pharmacy medicines via the internet is made in accordance with the Medicines Act 1968. The Minal Pharmacy TV Shopping Channel is a registered pharmacy at the following address:
9-11 High Street